- Beginners: Level 1 & 2
- Novice: Those in their first year of competition
– 12&U: Those eligible to compete at Level 1 & 2 Championships and NAG
– 13-18: Those eligible/selected to compete at Level 2 Championships, NAG and Youth Nationals
- Elite: Juniors and Seniors in WC team/SA squad
- Masters: Beginner-Advanced Adult athletes, both competitive and recreational
Our home pool is Constantia Virgin Active. Below is the 2022 VA training Schedule.
Beginners, Novice, 12&U and Youth (13-15)
Elites Gym and Fitness
Elite Drills & Routines
Beginners, Novice and 12&Us
Intermediate 12&U and 13-15
12h30-15h30 Competitive Routine Training – St Cyprian’s School OR WGHS – Routines TBA weekly
13h30-15h30 Masters – St Cyprian’s School
Arranged through Sue (email@example.com) at a cost of R240 per hour for individual private sessions and R300 per hour for shared privates (maximum 4 swimmers).
There is an annual club membership fee of R 950 for non-competitive and R 1300 for competitive swimmers (includes SSA affiliation & WP registration fees – to be paid into the club account).
Monthly coaching fees to be paid directly to Sue as follows:
1X per week – R 750 (Non-competitive/Level 1/Masters)
2X per week – R1200 (Novice/Level 1 & 2/Masters)
3X per week – R1600 (Intermediate & Elite)